Managing usage in the Edge Delta web application.
2 minute read
You can view usage data for the following Edge Delta components:
- Agent Time (Hours): This filter type displays how many agents are running within a specific hour. For example, if you have 1000 agents, then chart should display 1000; however, these numbers can change if you add or remove agents.
- Incoming Data Processed (GB): This filter type displays the amount of incoming data that Edge Delta has processed for your account.
- AWS S3 Total Storage (GB): This filter type displays the amount of storage space used in Edge Delta’s S3 buckets for your account.
- Log Total Storage (GB): This filter type displays the amount of logs stored in the Edge Delta backend for your account.
- Metrics Storage (GB): This filter type displays the amount of metrics stored in the Edge Delta backend for your account.
- Unique Metrics (Cardinality): This filter type displays the amount of unique metrics that Edge Delta has collected for your account. At Edge Delta, cardinality refers to the individual values that are added to a metric, such as labels or dimensions.
- Credits: This filter type displays the amount of remaining credit for your account. You can use credits to create additional configurations or obtain additional services.
Additionally, the Usage page also displays your plan type and credit availability for your account.
Filter and View Usage Data
Click Admin - Usage. You can hover over a specific entry to view details. Additionally, you can hover over the dotted, horizontal line to view the average rate of data for the specific time frame. (The average rate is not available for Credits.)
When a data ingestion limit is reached, the Edge Delta agent will be throttled and a notification will display at the top of the app.